• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

The canon Gorax

Stawurz

Honestly, I’m not sure which detachment to submit this costume to. The Gorax first appeared in the 1984 made for TV movie “An Ewok Adventure: Caravan of Courage. The giant species was recently made canon again in an episode of Forces of Destiny. My interpretation of the costume consists of a repurposed black gorilla suit, latex hands and feet, and a silicone mask covered in punched wig hair. I fall a bit short of the 70 foot stature of the full size Gorax but I try to stay on my tip toes. 

0B0C034F-D457-40E5-BCAB-1EF0E37EC1D5.jpeg

CE9D2C4C-6D76-4942-8D08-9EBBDA3FB661.jpeg

27582473-5DF4-4D9F-974D-69C29F40738C.jpeg

Somehow, I never even saw this post!

That would be a tough one to gauge if you were still interested in application. I would say give it a few weeks to a month for the election to pass over and the (possibly) new cabinet of LMOs to get settled and changed over, and it can be brought to them to see where it would best go. I'd be more than happy to facilitate the communications with the LMOs, if so!