• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

IK armor

Tags

Guest Daritha

A bit late though but SithPlanet.com offers the IK armor on commissions. I chatted with auctionmaster last year and he was very helpful. Just contact him via E-mail since the armor isn't on the portfolio of the site itself. Keep ordering so he still make them when I want to order mine ... only self interest here. *gg*

If I remember right, the prices for the armor are > 350 € - depending on material, quality, etc.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I know it's not of help to the guys here but...

I am starting up a sculpt for the female Imperial Knight. I won't have it done for a while as I have a lot on my hands at the moment but once it is I would happily entertain using my own molds to help out fellow troopers.

So let your girls know. ;)

Guest Daritha

I can ask some of my girl friends. Since we want do a Legacy group for the costume contest at FedCon in 2011, maybe someone wants to accompany my lonely Knight. We'll do have a Sia Fel, maybe she'll switch. Let's see. ^^

However, I try to convince my ladies to join the board and report their efforts. I know for sure that Darth Nihl and Darth Maladi are in the works. 8)