• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

TIE Training Help

MattWaltz

Hello,

I'm new to the forums and only have been a part of the legion for about a month and a half now. That being said, I was searching through because I want to start working on a TIE Training Starkiller, but lots of the posts seem to be outdated and links and photos aren't working. Specifically, I'm searching for help with the tunic. If anyone has any recs on who to talk to in order to get it made, or has any kind of pattern, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry for the late response to this, I thought I had posted in this one a while back. The tunic for the Training Gear costumes is pretty much the outer tunic of a Jedi with an additional length sewn to one side of the front that will wrap around your body. I'm pretty sure I know where my patterns are, I'd be happy to dig them out and share a pic of them if you'd like. 

Edited by Naasad Tal

On 9/26/2019 at 7:47 AM, Naasad Tal said:

Sorry for the late response to this, I thought I had posted in this one a while back. The tunic for the Training Gear costumes is pretty much the outer tunic of a Jedi with an additional length sewn to one side of the front that will wrap around your body. I'm pretty sure I know where my patterns are, I'd be happy to dig them out and share a pic of them if you'd like. 

If you don’t mind, I’d like to get in on this. I’m just starting out and have no clue where to start so anything you can provide would be super helpful. 

Thanks!

On 1/1/2020 at 5:30 PM, Rylen Uroah said:

If you don’t mind, I’d like to get in on this. I’m just starting out and have no clue where to start so anything you can provide would be super helpful. 

Thanks!

Don't mind at all, lemme see if I can find my patterns & I'll post em up.