Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jayse001

My Darth Revan

7 posts in this topic

Looking good there, just one quick observation

The bits highlighted, need tucking in behind the chest armour.

So basically the cowl/hood wraps around the shoulders and fixes behind the black bits on the chest1791a83a0bc14d7f45683fdb5c509bd2.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ok, I was not sure what to do with them. 

I have some spare hooks so will do that. Anything else you can see that I may need to fix. 

I will redo the straps on the side so the chest and back align. And the rings hang down. So will repost once I have those fixed up.

Anything else will help as I want to get this approved before I go away for a few weeks to site.

Hell yeah another Revan!

It's a simple fix for the caplet, you need to just bunch the cloth and then put the pins so they hook into the 4 small rings in the top of the chest peice.

Also one other small detail, the red loin cloth should be slightly lower the top should be about at the bottom of the ring.

Ok. 

I have redone the chest and back to align. And will bunch up the caplet. Then repost a few pics.

Where do I submit for approval? Once I have done the fixes. 

You would submit to the GML of the Garrison you would be joining and they can walk you through the whole application process. You can find the email for them here.

Im actually really glad OP had this issue with the capelet. You helped me figure out how to make it inadvertently! Yaay!  Beautiful costume Btw. Looks great!