• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Arica blue dress build

DS61018

Hi everyone! 

I'm working on Arica blue dress and I need some advice. I found an image (an official one) where the dress is a little bit different. The image is this:

25piqg1.png

The blue part on the top has a gold border, the stockings seems more like leather, the head band is different and she also has a necklace. Is this version approvable too? Because it doesn't have the same things that you can see on the CRL.

Another problem for me is the fishnet fabric. I've found something that could work but it's not stretch. Do you think I can still use this? I think it should be a really stretch fabric to obtain that effect. Where did you buy yours?

Last problem: shoes. I'll not wear shoes when I'll be at our 501st booth, but I need shoes to arrive there and for trooping. Any advice for shoes?

Thanks to everyone!!

This one is just now crossing my desk. 

This specific one would need to include LMO input on if it would be approvable as we have required 360 views of costumes that are different from existing approved costumes, which I believe it is only this picture. It doesn't tell us what the boots look like or what the back looks like, and given that it differs from the approved version, we can't assume similarities. I would say it would be difficult to be able to validate this version.