• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

SL-34300 Darth Nihilus Kotor 2 WIP

Sokar117

Greetings, 

on to my second Sith Lord project.  Darth Nihilus Kotor 2 Version.

Thanks to the detailed Reference pictures I hope to finish this project in the next 2-3 months with the help of SL-21118. 

So far i've placed orders or will order those items:

Mask: Wicked Armor Kotor 2 Version  

Gloves: Wicked Armor Darth Nihilus Gloves 

Main Fabric for outer tunic, cape, cowl, obi and skirt: the same dark opaque fabric that we used for Darth Revan and Traya already 

Shirt: a longsleeve neck shirt from Amazon (same brand that i use on my revan) 

Boots: Custom boots from Giovanni Rodriguez 

For the cowl and cat ears, i think we'll try some worbla structure to make the shape rigid enough and attach it straight to the mask so that i can easily put it on and off. 

The only part of the costume where i still don't know where to get it from is the Lightsaber. Any recommendations for a good Kotor 2 lightsaber hilt? I have already sabers from Ultrasabers and Vaders Vault for other costumes. 

Depending on your opinion of SaberForge, they're taking pre-orders for a Nihilist. I have one on order.

Bonus is through the end of June, spend $100 get $25 in SF gift cards.

22 hours ago, Cupcake42 said:

Can you send a link to the long sleeve shirt? I’m getting ready to do the same build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have this one, i ordered it from the german amazon store 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008OVSMSE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

9 hours ago, Meitru said:

Depending on your opinion of SaberForge, they're taking pre-orders for a Nihilist. I have one on order.

Bonus is through the end of June, spend $100 get $25 in SF gift cards.

Well from what i understood the Nihilist is only an option for the COTF version, not KOTOR 2. 

Concerning the Mask, if anyone else has issues with wicked armors store and shipping (i guess international is the issue) they were very helpful and arranged everything via etsy. ( given that the KOTOR 2 mask is not listed there)

Got the shipping notification from Wicked armor today, so hopefully the mask and gloves will arrive in the next few weeks, 

for the saber i went with a vaders vault rev'n standard in silver, so that should be here hopefully still this year. :saber:The last one i ordered from them took 6 months to arrive, but the quality is definitely worth the wait. 

I expect the boots to be shipping soon as well, with everything on the way I hope to have this finished for the autumn/winter season of trooping.

and of course i'll bring it along to Anaheim next year ;-)  Much easier to transport than revan

Edited by Sokar117