• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from the Mountain Garrison

Hey folks,

14863 here. Current 501st kits are an Imperial Officer, Tusken Raider and Snowtrooper (I don't think we can be in the Mountain Garrison without at least some interest in a snowie :P). Also have an X-Wing Pilot in the Rebel Legion, and I'm in the middle of making a Jedi and Jawa (by "I'm", I mean my fiancee, since she wants us to have matching kits and she already has those two). Just bought the 3D print files for a Sith Acolyte (warrior/juggernaut/marauder/whatever the proper name should be :p) yesterday, so working on the mask now. Will start a build thread soon. Planning to sand, bondo, sand, bondo, prime and make a mold/resin cast each piece, so this'll be a long process, but pretty stoked. Hope to interact with more people from this detachment over time, and aiming to have my kit ready and approved by Celebration next year in Anaheim :)