• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from Garden City, MI

Hello there!  I am Tracii aka Sin from Garden City, MI.  I am a posting member of the Great lakes Garrison but I have to do a costume submission for approval.  My husband is Darth Revan and I am Darth Nihilus.  We both have been wanting to become more involved with the 501st ever since we found out that they came into existence but work and time were always factors that hampered us but now that our time has cleared up, I think now is the time!  Currently, he is a die-setter and I am a graphic designer so with the summer months coming, we are finally getting a break lol  Below is us at the Motor City Comic Con!  I look forward to meeting, trooping and getting to know everyone better! 

18216581_1853958348192936_8822824456717167884_o.jpg

Welcome to the Detachment.. and look forward to seeing you join the ranks of the GLG and TFE.  I just got my approval for my Revan a week or so ago and looking forward to trooping it at C4 next weekend in Traverse. 

Hey there Az!

Well, I hope to start trooping as soon as I send in my photos and get approved!  I will be taking pics this weekend!  I can't wait!  I love the whole SW Universe so this is a great adventure I can't wait to join!  Good luck on your first trooping and Revan is a great character!!   See you soon and have fun!

7 hours ago, The Snake said:

Looking forward to seeing you in the GLG! Hopefully you can make it out to Joliet Star Wars day, approved or not--it's gonna be great fun :)

Ohh that will be so cool! I hope so as well!