• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

help on a Grand inquisitor

He11ios

hey all i was seeing if anyone out there makes the armor or soft parts for the Grand inquisitor and links and info would be a amazing help i have found a mask that looks okay 

link is......

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/238036092/inquisitor-mask?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=grand+Inquisitor+mask&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&sca=1

• Like 1

Mauri,

Do you have any pics close up with that mask and your eyes?  Just curious how it works and how well the mouth moves.  Do you use some sort of glue to keep the mask eye holes attached around your eyes?  None of the costumes I've done to date have used a mask so I'm clueless.

Lee

Hi.

Look at the photo of my profile or have a look at my Instagram ones (mauri_ren).

I use a glue but the movements are not "so real". You can move the mouth obviously (open and close, for example), but they aren´t very noticeable when you speak. This is a "quiet" character ... just a glance is enough to scare hahahahaha