• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hi from Canada & Arihnda Pryce CRL

Hello My name is Melissa 

I'm From  Northern Ontario Canada. 

I've been in the legion for almost 2 years. I joined because I lost my niece and nephew to Cancer. I wanted to give back as make a wish did so much for my Brother. I wanted to help. So I joined. My first was Governor Pryce ( 91 troops so far in my Pryce )and then I got a Jawa.  Last year with the help of my friend we built the first Armour for Pryce. I'm the CRL for Goveror Pryce Armour. I'm working on a First order lt. next  and then Mara Jade. 

I have a question for here. I had a friend help me with Arihnda Pryce  Sentor's Aid Dress from the Thrawn Comics and Book. It is finished and I wore it to the Bash Thursday night of Celebration. I was wondering about having the dress add here. What would I have to do to get the Dress added? Shes not part of the Emperor yet  . So not sure in this outfit where she fits in. 

Thanks 

Melissa . 

GO5TJf5.jpg

Arihnda Dress. Timothy loved seeing it, 

alKY7uG.jpg

comic picture.

9SpnLxj.jpg

Edited by The Governor

Hello there! If she is already an existing character in another Detachment (I believe she's in IOC), then she would most likely stay there to reduce confusion of character location, but I can have a chat with the LMOs and IOC DL for clarification.

Hi Melissa!

It was great finally meeting you at Celebration.
You bring up an interesting point with this new Pryce dress. I'm going to agree with Nina that since Pryce is already an IOC costume that this costume would stay with her other CRLs, but it's not an Officer costume and as you pointed out it's before she's working for the Empire, so it'll be interesting to see the development of this.

Best of luck!

IOC sent me here. As in this outfit shes not part of the Empire. So they said I had to come here with it. Not sure now where to go now.  

I suggested it get add there but because its not an Officer outfit they sent me here. 

Ya If you don't mind asking them and seeing then where  this could go . 

Yeah, we are completely good with that, just didn't want to solidify any plans without talking to IOC first. We have been included in several CRL character assignments that have shared characters between Detachments, so just minimizing issues. :)