• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Front & Back Shoulder Armor (Spec´s) Modified! Darth Malgus.

Rep.Commando Slayer

Hi Flagship Fans,

Just wanted to pass some Info on the Complete Front and Back Upper Armor Display for Darth Malgus.

The Original template is made bye Rob Rodgers  from Wicked Armor. I purchased mine 2nd hand from a former member Kenneth Svingholm from the Denmark Garrison that was the official (C.R.L)!  I designed the Back Side myself with updates and foam patterns to give it a complete look, under padding is a football shoulder pad peace, because the design from Wicked is not updated and complete, however they are interested in the design that I have made and would like to use patterns from the assembly. I scrapp´d the bottom mid section and used Leather belting rather then the Vinyl Plastic plating wich breaks easily, also to note with the leather belting it becomes more flexible to move and bend in  If any modification problems accur with your set or your having problems with the armor please send a mail, I will gladly help if you need any advice!      Enjoy!

20190305_121202.jpg

20190305_121252.jpg

20181104_174442.jpg

20181114_012014.jpg

20181114_012043.jpg

20181120_001422.jpg

Edited by Rep.Commando Slayer