• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Clone Wars Maul

DTCorvus

I was wondering where the Clone Wars version of Maul fall? Would it be here or in the SLD?

I am planning on building the Maul from CW s5 ep14-16 and since there is no CRL I want to know where to plant the seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of Maul's approved forms fall under SLD, and is the same for all the animated Sith Lords who were in the movies before the shows.  

Ok I just thought I would ask since some characters from the current animated shows as well as the comics have been put here. Thank you

3 minutes ago, DTCorvus said:

Ok I just thought I would ask since some characters from the current animated shows as well as the comics have been put here. Thank you

Yeah, it would be foolish to say that there is some sort of established system for sorting as it is sort of by favor of at-the-time DL and LMO, but *GENERALLY* for Sith Lords and DS, if they show up in a movie first, they are in SLD, and if they show up in other media first, they are in TFE.

• Like 1