• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Savage Makeup

KellwolfB6

How is everyone (or maybe just @Flashheart) doing the make up? Free hand? Stencils? Airbrush? Just leaving it on permanently and living life that way? I've got the horns done and love them. Just need to get better at the make up. Contacts are on order (seriously, if I order many more Lasik might end up being cheaper than prescription costume contacts). Saber is being custom built. Was going to do the armor and soft parts myself, but with the time crunch, I need up farm that out to a local seamstress. Hoping to have him done and approved by the end of this year. 

forgive the VERY late reply. i use water based cake paint with a barrier sealing spray before and after application.

its all free handed on but i did recently make a basic template which my wife found very useful when i kitted up for the TROS midnight screening.

any other questions, please feel free to shoot me a direct message