• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Help with Revan?

Hey guys,

I change my mind like the weather, and I'm planning on putting the Nihilus on hold. Did look into Revan as I love the character (who doesn't?)

Anyways I was planning on buying the full set from Wicked Armor and the lightsabers from Saberforge.

Any idea where I could get the boots? Or any better suggestions?

Cheers

If you're not wanting to make the boots yourself you can look into Crowprops, they are a bit pricey but are great quality.  

For the lightsaber I've only ever hear horror stories about ordering from Saberforge.  I know that Vader's Vault makes a great Revan saber, but again can be a bit pricey.

• Thanks 1

Just had a look at Vader's Vault, the Sabers look really nice.

Definitely want the Rev-N elite and Revanchist. Think I'll have to go with the former for now until the latter is back in stock. I've never had a plecterpixel from there, would you recommend it? Only downside I can think of is the battery life if I'm going on troops, if not I'll just get a red day blade.

I personally use a red day blade I got from Vader's Vault on all my troops.  You don't have to worry about having to light up the saber, and it usually looks better if you are trooping outside in the sunlight. 

• Thanks 1