DarthValkyria

March 2019 - Chris Sharp, SL-18015

1 post in this topic

Comm-Tower Spotlights: March 2019

54278956_2074901335898000_1745306449455611904_n.jpg

We’re pleased to introduce you to The Flagship Eclipse member SL-18015; otherwise known as Chris Sharp / Nassad Tal!

Chris is our TFE Member in the spotlight for this month’s Newsletter! He took some time to have a chat with Nina / DarthValkyria, our TFE DL.

DV: Thanks for taking the time to chat with me, Chris. To start off with, how did you find out about the Legion and the Flagship Eclipse?

Chris: I learned about the 501st after a friend introduced me to the Mercs & I started absorbing everything I could about the Star Wars costume community. 

About a year after getting involved with the SW Clubs, I really started looking into the 501st as I had decided on my first costume for the legion & learned about the detachments & subsequently TFE.

DV: Awesome! What was your first Legion costume?

Chris: I'm actually the first Fi Skirata in the legion & I'm also the CRL for the character.

DV: That looks fantastic! How long after did you get your TFE costume approved?

Chris: I've been an official member with TFE for about 3 years now...my current costume is Starkiller's TIE Training Gear.

DV: You were just brought on as a TFE Costume Mentor, specifically with Starkiller costumes. What would your dream TFE costume be??

Chris: Honestly...that is it. I have always been a huge fan of Starkiller & I have currently have 1 SK costume in the works for TFE  & another in the works (for a total of 3 SKs for TFE). 

I Also have 1 SK costume approved with the RL with a 2nd possibly on my "to do" list.

DV: That is awesome, what do you like about Starkiller?

Chris: The thing that draws me to the character is that he walks the line between light & dark. He is a very deep character that fought a lot in his life, but then he found something to fight FOR & threw all his drive & passion into protecting that. I also have a FB page set up for my Starkiller here.

DV: Some of the best characters in Star Wars walked that fine line! Last but not least, are there any tips, tricks, or advice that you can offer other members looking to create Starkiller: TIE Training Gear?

Chris: Mark the order of your belts!

Seriously, there are 6 OF THEM & they are worn in a VERY specific order & way. All of my belts are numbered & I have a note in my phone to help me remember the order where the buckles are supposed to sit.

DV:Ha ha ha, good advice! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today!

Chris: Thank you!

53674881_411230459637849_486490872603475968_n.jpg

If you are interested in being interviewed for a future issue, you can email PR@TheFlagshipEclipse.com.