• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

BHAsajj’s BH Ventress Guide

Here are pictures of the longer body suit and the shorter one. The longer one is only seen in the episode “To Catch a Jedi” (S5 E19) it is very dark charcoal grey to a light Black to contrast a bit to the top shorter body suit, as seen on the episode.

D6B7DC25-FDBA-4DCD-952E-8E511B08D7AE.jpeg 

68B1F835-4044-44CE-B2A0-510D631D57B3.jpeg

03B5E599-301D-477D-B3D3-DCF2653C984E.jpeg

92E60501-1AEA-47AC-A4F4-660A9F7F591A.jpeg

My helmet. I made/have  stencils you can make reverse decals to do these.  For the shoulders too!  If any one needs these I’d be more than happy to email them to you!  I dry brushed graphite to weather. Used liquid latex as well.  I used MTN Hardcore “graffiti paint” ( don’t knock graffiti art paint. They are amazing, last forever, and the color choices are so much more abundant than your local home improvement store or art store if you like spray paint!  I use these for my mando as well) in Beach Yellow for the yellow/gold section. Matched the rgb perfectly when weathered.  Several coats of Gunmetal steel primer underneath and the darker parts Négro/Black (they are made in spain)  MTN Hardcore for the rest. Used steel wool on the edges to rub down to the gun metal steel color. This was the most fun. 

1FCD0742-F616-45B2-913E-B01FA98C1B54.jpeg

F190E15E-5476-4E42-B9B3-B1005E0E320C.jpeg

23AEC5F8-34DC-43D1-BF43-5CAF3AAB779C.jpeg

This is awesome!! I’m starting to work on a bounty hunter Asajj cosplay for myself and by start I mean I’m looking into getting  supplies. Where did you get the fabric for the tunic, if you don’t mind me asking?? I’ve looked a lot of different places and haven’t had any luck. Which version of the bodysuit did you use?? Do you have any pics of your completed costume?? Thank  you for your time!!