• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Acolyte Do3D stl files (Czech Garrison)

Darth_harold

Still waiting for bags on belt.... and working on saber (making it by my onw with copper body and 3D print around with red light....) blades is from polycarbon blade for fight....

elbow armor is printed but its not finish yet.... everythink else is done.... when I finish it all it can be send for aprove :)

If someone will need help with 3D prints and how to work with they just write me here

You put a lot of effort into your build and it is looking good!  I liked seeing the pictures of how you made your saber.

I am a little curious about your neck seal- it's hard to see the details in your pictures.  Did you make it yourself or purchase it from someone?

I made it by my self.... Its made from same fabric like robe (only inside is somethink like foam.... I dont know how to say in english....) I get help from my friend who is a dressmaker.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vWT84gQj05iQHsyeUyy4zFCOemk4P7nr/view?usp=sharing

And thanks for positive words.... Its alway good to hear it :)

Is there some one who aproving sith acolytes some DL or GML? I have a ask....

I'm in approval process with my costume and I have a problem.

CRL doesn't look like reference pictures, but my GML tells me it was told that CRL is correct. Can someone show me the other reference pictures by which the CRL was made? Other than in The old republic cinematic...

I can provide a picture here from detachment CRL references and 3 "from swtor cinematic same video as ref pics" owns according to which the neck seal was made. and according to which the CRL neck seal definitely does not match the references.

In the first picture we see 5 stripes, stitches and one stitch down to the chest armor.

76178372_3151571358192157_83881974011265

These 5 strips can be proved by another picture

77235656_3151571258192167_45146019634882

in the other two pictures we can see one vertical stripe to the chest armor. and waves that do not match the latex but the fabric.

74790624_3151571284858831_72958489241017

75412346_3151571241525502_58304704857411

Furthermore, in all the photos you can see the neckseal under the chin. only in the elongated shape and deformation is seen under the mask and the edge of neckseal.

This is my neckseal which is created according to these references .... I would like to ask why it is not approvable when it matches the references and the material according to the references.

75619099_3151586571523969_91454246510846

76775133_3151586788190614_90982603653717

This is a CRL neck seal that does not match the references I have listed here. Therefore, please complete the references under which the neck seal was made in CRL.

Acolyte_neckseal.jpg

Thank you for answer. As far as I know the case of bad CRL should be CRL adjusted according to references.

I did a lot of research around the Sith acolyte, and I also dealt with armor differences in the videos, posters, and loading screens in the game..

Every part of my armor I have documented reference that appeared in the game SWTOR.

That's why I'm asking you for help now. I don't want to add a costume that is referenced. something that doesn't match the reference.

Thanks for sharing the pictures you used for the neck seal reference and the detailed pictures of your neck seal.  I‘m not sure what other references Wolfgang used in making his neck seal, which is the one in the CRL.    

Edited- looks like you’ve been approved. Congratulations, you look great!

Edited by TK Keith