• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New CRL costume

Nymalia

Hello all!

I am looking to do a character who isn't on the CRL yet. She's a SWTOR character. Darth Zash. Is the 501st accepting new Legends costumes? Did it go through the Flagship first? Any info is helpful. 

Thanks

On 10/3/2018 at 10:24 AM, Nymalia said:

Hello all!

I am looking to do a character who isn't on the CRL yet. She's a SWTOR character. Darth Zash. Is the 501st accepting new Legends costumes? Did it go through the Flagship first? Any info is helpful. 

Thanks

From what I remember, there are a few folks also wanting to work on Zash! 

We accept new costumes that are able to meet the requirements of being in one of the official and non-film sources, be true dark side (if even temporarily), have 360 degrees of cohesive and complete details (back, both sides, and front details visible from the same set of sources), and the completed costume matching aforementioned references in full detail. So long as those are met, any official non-player character would be eligible pending LMO and DL review.