• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan Boots

DAshley84

Any leads on approvalable boots?

I am wrapping up the leather strap conversion for the rings and wanted to start my boot hunt (final component). I know jack boots were acceptable at some boot, but want to get something less clunky. 

9C8F4584-8B96-476C-B7BB-498B1B652659.jpeg

Edited by DAshley84
Adding pic

This was just posted in the Comm Tower.

Image may contain: shoes and boots

Only thing I would see as necessary to get T2 on them is to do the grey effect, which is not difficult to do at all. I could help if that is something you were thinking of doing. Otherwise, these would be fine as is. 

The boots I used in the CRL photo are just a plain pair of black Italian square toe boots that I added a leather strap to and then added the grey to.

48 minutes ago, DarthValkyria said:

This was just posted in the Comm Tower.

Image may contain: shoes and boots

Only thing I would see as necessary to get T2 on them is to do the grey effect, which is not difficult to do at all. I could help if that is something you were thinking of doing. Otherwise, these would be fine as is. 

The boots I used in the CRL photo are just a plain pair of black Italian square toe boots that I added a leather strap to and then added the grey to.

Thank you! It looks like I’m still pending for that page. I’m reaching out to Gio now!

If you aren't an approved TFE member, it won't be approved, so that is probably why. Once you get approved and the TFE costume shows up in your 501st profile, you can resubmit for access to the Comm-Tower, just make sure you include your TKID and 501st link in the questions it asks. 

4 minutes ago, DarthValkyria said:

If you aren't an approved TFE member, it won't be approved, so that is probably why. Once you get approved and the TFE costume shows up in your 501st profile, you can resubmit for access to the Comm-Tower, just make sure you include your TKID and 501st link in the questions it asks. 

Makes sense! Just reached out.