• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mexican Starkiller lookin for comments to improve

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi

Im making a Starkiller Training gear costume and so far this is the job maded

So all comments to improve the costume are welcome Thanks

camara051009498.jpg

camara051009497.jpg

camara051009496.jpg

camara051009495.jpg

camara051009492.jpg

camara051009491.jpg

camara051009490.jpg

Guest Daritha

I see potential in you ... my young Secret Apprentice. ^^

To be critic:

Positive:

- Good hairdo for Starkiller *g*

- like the clips for the belts

- the trousers are looking baggy (which is good for Starkiller)

- The gauntlet looks good

Negative:

- The gauntlet is too big in size

- The chest armor needs to be more accurate. The thickness is good but the shape isn't. There's too much space between back and shoulders.

- The hooks and D-rings of the belts on the left side of the body are missing

- The colors of the whole costume are too bright, I think. Starkiller's costume is weathered, it's old, it's dirty and dark. Your costume looks still too new. You should dirt and wash it several times or weather the parts, especially the wraps. Also the color is wrong. Starkiller's clothes are black or dark brown (it's still in debate) and your's are kind of greenish.

EDIT

- No t-shirt. The t-shirt is also too shiny. Starkiller wear's a obi

- Dou you have a red lightsaber that match?

- The belts need work; especially the diagonal drapped belt ... it's too small. The lines on both ends of the belt are missing also the covert-tech-clip lookalikes.

/EDIT

This picture ist very helpful with many details: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/galle ... fullsize=1

Hope, I could help you with some insights. Nontheless: Its a good first work with the matter ... you can tell me about it. -.-

Guest Anonymous

Hi my Master :lol:

Thanks for all the comments i'll work to correct this details you look in the costume

About the lightsaber yes i have the master replica of Vader but i dont use it on the picts because is not the starkiller's lightsaber :(

About the wras on the boots no there is no glue or attachments to the boots , every time i put this i have to warp me up , perhaps what made it looks strange is that looks a little bit strechy and made the boots looks skynny than the rest of the leg , it happens on the hands too

I really apreciate your comments i'll post new picts with the corrected details soon

my best

Guest Daritha

Yepp, details. They are the most horrifying part of the whole costume. Every details is essential but not always visible (or logical).

I'm curious to see the new pictures when they come up.

I corrected some of the negs on my above post, esp. the boot part and some too picky things. The fabrics where looking a bit strange on the side shot. Thats why I guess they could be glued or somehow attached.

To the wraping: Tell me about it. -.- My boots, arms, hands and arms are hand-wrapped all the time ... and then the belts too. Always a torture to have every belt sitting in the right position and to have every leather stripe falling the right way since they attached here, overlap there and undergo ... *sigh* A lot of work, however.

Hi my Master :lol:

Yes ... yes. I'm the Master ... and you ... will obey me!

200px-Delgado.jpg