• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith stalker

Aj 187

Speaking from experience, he gets so many messages a day, he cant answer them all, and get any work done. So you just have to keep sending him messages, and hope he reads your message one of these days. Also make your message clear and to the point, you want to buy the sith stalker. People just asking questions, seem to take even longer to get a response back.

Whats weird is no one else makes this costume out of everyone eventually im goi g to have to end up doing someone different or just making it myself but we shall see.

There are maybe 8 members for every approved costume in the Flagship Eclipse when you compare the number of approved costumes to the number of approved members. This is in stark contrast to the nearly 350 members per approved costume in FISD. When you don't have the purchasing base to support the stupid amount of time and money it takes to invest in making the molds to sell commercially, then they don't make them. That is both the blessing and the curse of TFE costumes in that they are special, and often made from scratch by the wearers compared to the bulk of the box builds that other Detachments have.

I found some other people to help, and yeah i dont plan on being approved with this costume because its hard to get this one approved isnt there only 1 person approved from what people are telling me. 

Lol im new to the whole thing so, if they have 2 approved why dont theyhave the crl up? Im just assuming that once a person is approved they use them as the crl

That's actually a very recent thing, which would make logical sense when you think about it, right?

A couple years ago, it was determined that any New to the Legion costume (not previously existing) would have to go through the CRL process as part of approval. Makes it so that we don't have these gaps in references.

Problem is, that wasn't the case prior, and existing costumes are not under the same requirements, so it literally all falls on folks responding to my pleas for info and images (which both have actually done as of several days ago, so now it's working with them to get everything we need).

I have contacted literally every person on the membership database roster with costumes that have missong or incomplete info, and slowly but surely, we've been able to fill in 6 empty CRLs in just a year and a half, with another 5 on the way after we get images. The time killer is that folks don't always wear their costumes or have them inaccessible for periods of time. But, we get there.

Considering that this time two years ago, we had over 26 incomplete or empty CRLs, I'd say we are chugging along, but it is still a long process.

Hi mate, 

I am one of those approved Stalkers. :)

Please PM me and I will give you my FB details for you to add me and you can see all my photos for reference

I purchased mine form Rob at MyWickedArmor, I needed to make a few minor changes to it, but still got it approved :) 

Don't give up :):) 

thorssoli from therpf makes the helmet and armor pieces. Tried doing the costume before but wasn't happy with how the helmet and the armor came out so I ordered from Shawn (thorssoli) recently.

You can also join this FB group dedicated to all TFU costumers https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarkillerCC/

Capture.JPG