Sign in to follow this  
Rebelproof

2018 Legion Membership Officer Introduction

2 posts in this topic

Dear Denizens, Sith Legends, Darkside Adepts…

I'm Bjoern Friedetzky, DZ 12102, from the German Garrison and I’m very exited to be part of the LMO- team under Todd Maxfield-Matsumoto this year. Along with the experienced Dawn Bright  I am also your detachment representative. The Flagship Eclipse is really filled with passionate and skilled members, some of your costumes are totally unique!!! Therefore,  I have a detachment-centric view of my job here as LMO and always appreciate a tight partnership and good communication… and I'm excited to do my part, helping to achieve CRLs that both reflect our excellence as a Legion as well as being accessible for our members/veterans and prospective members. I look forward to serving our members to the best of my ability during this coming year.  Feel free to reach out to me anytime at LMO@501st.com.

Best regards. Bjoern

Edited by Rebelproof

Totally Didn't see this :) 

Hey All 

I'm 1259, (Real World Name David)  from the Southern Dewback Garrison, I'm a 13 year veteran of the 501st Legion, having first joined in April of 2005. 

I don't really know what to say here other than i've spent a lot of the Legion Life serving you all, having been at all levels of command. Here, I'm the Captain of the Guard, meaning if you have a problem. Feel free to bring it to me! 

My door is always open!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this