• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Bogan Starkiller Hoth Armor WIP

Bogan

FYI the text I wrote for this CRL has finally been posted, have a look, tell me what you think.

Some of the old stuff is still in there double, but it should disappear the next time it is refreshed on the server.

Just for Clarity, the optional item for the head, is in place of the helmet, not while wearing the helmet.  My work was edited, and I think the part explaining that this was intended to be trooping without the helmet got edited out. When the Sith Stalker CRL text gets posted, it will also have this without helm optional option. Most people find these two helmets the best part of the costume, so I don't see many taking this option, but it's out there.

My Lightsaber is a saberforge Revan, it's quite bulky, but i'm a big guy so not an issue. If you were to compare it to a Vader's Vault saber just based on weight, I would say its the difference between carrying around  a 2 liter bottle of Coke vs a TV remote, to give you some idea of how bulky it is. But it was the only affordable option on the market at the time, without making a no light and sound prop myself.

3 hours ago, Yankee71 said:

FYI the text I wrote for this CRL has finally been posted, have a look, tell me what you think.

Some of the old stuff is still in there double, but it should disappear the next time it is refreshed on the server.

Just for Clarity, the optional item for the head, is in place of the helmet, not while wearing the helmet.  My work was edited, and I think the part explaining that this was intended to be trooping without the helmet got edited out. When the Sith Stalker CRL text gets posted, it will also have this without helm optional option. Most people find these two helmets the best part of the costume, so I don't see many taking this option, but it's out there.

My Lightsaber is a saberforge Revan, it's quite bulky, but i'm a big guy so not an issue. If you were to compare it to a Vader's Vault saber just based on weight, I would say its the difference between carrying around  a 2 liter bottle of Coke vs a TV remote, to give you some idea of how bulky it is. But it was the only affordable option on the market at the time, without making a no light and sound prop myself.

Great News :D

Saberforge? Not Ultrasabers?

Bad News:

Getting Mad about the Vest. 3 Sewing Needles later :x

Good News: Helmet and Saber is been Shipped...... :chewdance:

Claws and Prey Lighsabers are almost done and iam on the Backplate.

Edited by Bogan

The Ultrasabers Raven arrived.....

Great Piece in deed

I just brushed it and added some Weathering, extra Nobs and Leather Wrapping.

Electronics took me just a Hour.

nlWzHB6.jpg

6xcNiA5.jpg

2jOcELs.jpg

gWIUB8B.jpg

FlfUS2d.jpg

aLIUJDb.jpg

Looking good!

Are you planning on coming to Germany's Legoland event the end of May this year?

Would be cool to meet up, and also avoid the same costume on the same day lol.

Thx :) i have it in mind.

Maybe iam finished then.

We can plan that. i think i will be two Days there.

We can manage that. Vader was heavy last Year, and we were 4 Vaders ;)

Vest is finally done....

And iam quiet happy with it.

Sturdy, Good fit and i think iam close to the Look.

Linoleum and Foam covert in Leather.

hw1fD49.jpg

FPTHciv.jpg

R3nKhYO.jpg

PdNJXev.jpg

VNX2cLe.jpg

ehwGeNw.jpg

First Prey Lightsabers are ready.

Maybe reshape the Galen Marek One a bit larger...

But i am quit happy how it turned out.

h0qeVq0.jpg

Edited by Bogan

First 2 Sets of Claws: (6 Layer Print, very strong)

Played around with different Sizes.

I will replace the Finger Tubes with flexibel more accurate Ones.

Still thinking about to make the black Finger Tips.

fCAFYKf.jpg

oRgCT5l.jpg

eGZ2mLJ.jpg

0vF52bJ.jpg