• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

SWTOR

Koda Vonnor

Guest Daritha

This COULD be Lord Angral, but so forth, the Sith from the Deceived trailer isn't named yet. I think we should wait at least until the MMO is out ... but that's just my opinion. The Sith have enough references to make a full costume. There enough pictures from all sights.

Don't look at me though, I do have hair. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

damn...

is that the Sith Emperor from the Old Republic era?

No matter what.....I don't see him passing through airport secuity looking like that. Just a feeling.

(never did get that...if the old republic was just before clone wars....does that make the MMORPG set in the OLDER Republic and KoToR set in the Elderly Republic and the Golden age of the sith in the Decrepit Republic?)

Nah, he don't wearing brown cloaks and speaks jibberish ... uh-oh ... Yoda! :shock:

Back to topic, hi hi: "This COULD be Lord Angral, but so forth, the Sith from the Deceived trailer isn't named yet." (quoted from above post).

To the Republic matter: This is the same Republic that was founded in 25,000 BBY. So far, there's no new-founding of the Republic like during the Ruusan Reformations. The game settles in 3600-ish BBY. 300 years after the KotOR games and comics, which are 3964/63 BBY (comics), 3956 BBY (KotOR), and 3951 BBY (TSL).

Guest Anonymous
Back to topic, hi hi: "This COULD be Lord Angral, but so forth, the Sith from the Deceived trailer isn't named yet." (quoted from above post).

I get that his name is lord Angral (since "hey you" isn't exactly an encouraging way of adressing a sith lord)....but the question is...is this guy The Sith Emperor? Big Cheese? Big Kahuna? Head Honcho? Numero Uno? C-in-C? The old man? Top Dog? Leader of the Pack? Da Big Man? The Godfather? Chairman of the Board? The Big Boss? (I could keep going all day but I think I annoyingly make the point :oops: )

No no, go on. ^^

But to this point in time: It's simply not clear. Lucasfilm hasn't announced anything. So we're force to wait until more details from the MMO are leaking out.

Guest Anonymous
This is another one of those costumes that I am really suprised I haven't seen anyone working on yet. Perhaps no-one is willing to don that baldy cap until the character gets more references/details :wink: .
There are PLENTY of costumes out there I'm shocked nobody's working on yet. *sighs*

But yeah, he DOES look dangerous. Aside from the eye make-up and hunting down saber-smiths doubt I'll be of much help to anybody building this but yeah, I want to see. Would be terrifying... but great!

Guest Anonymous

I have actually started working on this costume. I just made my first attempt at the mask last night and it turned out pretty nice so far. Im still waiting for the epoxy to fully harden before I take the dremel to it to smooth it out and pop out the holes for the lights.

I am using vader style ribbed leather pants and I had a similar leather shirt made with the ribbing in the horizontal direction.

I am working on the thighs right now, trying to cut the banded strips properly. That should be pretty easy. The chest piece is next, wish me luck!

Here are some pics of the mask work in progress

Mask01.jpg

Mask02.jpg

Mask03.jpg

Mask04.jpg

I am using an RC cod piece and trimming it down into a glorified bikini then I will cut the banded strips and glue them on

CodPiece01.jpg

Actually, Koda, that guy is Darth Malgus. I have a little picture with some more details that are not typically seen. It is the CGI Malgus character used in the Deceived trailer... and I am currently looking at the feasibility of doing this costume. I'll be posting me own thread here soon for costume dissection and WIP.

sithlord.th.jpg

Guest Sakara

wow...now that is an awesome and complex costume!!! wow WHERE did you get that image from...and do you images for the other characters like the bountry hunter, and the twilek thats in the trailer with Malgus ~(i think its Malgus other half) as she is very cool.

As much as I wish I could get access to the female Bounty Hunter character for one of my friends, I don't have that one. Nor do I have Darth Malgus's lover (seriously, that is what she is called so far... is it wrong that she is the preview of the 'pet' that players have access too... :oops: ).

The only other figure I have is the Sith Trooper.

imperialtrooper.th.jpg

However, this is not all... I also have the texture character for the Sith Trooper.

imperialshaded.th.jpg

The only reason I am not doing a Sith Trooper (yet) is because you would have less visibility than a Tusken costume in a dark room. Otherwise, it is an awesome costume.

However, look for my dissection thread by tomorrow morning.

Now... to find a custom boot maker to make these (wearable for both Malgus and the Sith Trooper) Oh, and spoiler alert for my dissection thread...

copyofboots.th.jpg

I'm currently working on a Shae Vizla (the female bounty hunter) costume (and just had some major help cutting my plastic tonight- like all of it so far :D such a relief :) ). I'm not sure if she is approvable (eventually- given the right first costume) but she does now have three licensed appearances ;) The Deceived cinematic, the 7" full length figure and the new GG mini bust at SDCC. Though that one seems to be difficult to find official info on.

http://glittersweet.deviantart.com/gall ... ecreations

Progress is slow but I have most of my materials and the helmet is slowly being sculpted ;) I spent a night putting on about 1.5kg of more clay only to remove it all... but it worked as I was able to reshape the dome into something better :)

Guest Anonymous

I've been looking for the name of the Jedi from the "Hope" trailer. That costume would clearly be a Rebel Legion entry, but damn does she look cool.

Double-bladed purple lightsaber FTW.

Asajj needs to be finished first. Damnit.

Guest Daritha

Vizla's becoming a very popular name for Mandalorian (-ish) bounty hunters. ^^

I've been looking for the name of the Jedi from the "Hope" trailer. That costume would clearly be a Rebel Legion entry, but damn does she look cool.

Until now, nothing is known about this female Jedi. Many assume she is Satele Shan, which is possible but not confirmed. It's just a fan theory.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidenti ... f_Alderaan)

Guest Anonymous
Many assume she is Satele Shan, which is possible but not confirmed.

I've heard this theory and I'm not quite convinced it's Shan. I suppose we'll see as more info is released.

Whoever she is, she has a general resemblance through both hair, costume, double-blade saber, and makeup to the Bastila character. Add to that the fact that once she got involved, the losing battle turned around (Battle Meditation inherently runs in their bloodline). Finally, she has a nearly Force Unleashed command of telekinesis (Revan's bloodline was extremely powerful). So, were I a gambling man, I would say it was Satele Shan. But what do I know, I'm just a costuming/Star Wars geek.

Guest Anonymous

Wow after visiting this site just one time I got all the reference material I need for Malgus to start sculpting, I already have a base for the mask over on my website pepakuracollection.wikia.com it does'nt have any details on it but that I can at least build out of paper then put clay on it as a base to work with, I'm also in talks with Bioware to get the CG Malgus so I can turn down the polygons and turn the armor parts into pep parts, already recieved one contact back from them waiting on another e-mail back which I should be getting soon. Either way I have started scupting and hopefully by the end of next week I'll have some good pictures to show off, this guy is honestly the most awesome sith character in my book.

I was thinking about doing a generic Sith warrior from either the "Decieved" or "Hope" trailers. I was looking through the concept art and the Sith lightsabers got me thinking on it.

I can hook you up with screenshots (frame by frame) from the videos of all of the Sith Acolytes, if you would like.

Is Shae covered by this detachment? I have held off posting here because I figured though she is EU that she may be covered by the BHs. But if she is covered by Flagship I shall post like a posty thing as I am finally at the stage where you can actually see what I have been doing ;)

We haven't really discussed it yet, but I suspect Shae would be represented by the Bounty Hunter's deatchment... she is a bounty hunter, isn't she? (EU characters are represented by the detachment that best matches their character type. Flagship specializes in EU darksiders and denizens, EU officers such as Thrawn and Daala go to the officer's detachment, etc. The Bounty Hunter's guild already represents some EU Mandalorians, so it's all good.)

Pam :-)

Guest Aysel

yea I have to agree, she'd be covered by the guild. on a side note I can't wait to see that costume come off the screen (I loves me the mandos :mrgreen: )