• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara Jade WIP, literally beginning!

Daisyteal

Hey! I’m starting my research on the how’s and where’s to get my Mara Jade stuff. I’m really new to costumes so I don’t know the places to go to via here locally in Portland/via web that does approved 501st stuff. 

I’m not a seamstress unfortunately and an not good at what I have made so I’m wondering if anyone knows good local Portland Oregon seamstress or online places for the bodysuit. That the biggest hurdle I may come across as I am a size 18 but curves! 

Many help would be great! 

Here is a good place to start!

It is a good place to learn from those who have previously made the costume.

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/84-mara-jade/

Good luck :D
I would recommand to go one piece at a time if you build them yourself, be patient, and don't rush things.
Sometimes it's better to put your work down and think about it a while before coming back on it ;)

Don't forget to update us about your progress !

Thank you! I’m putting a plan of action together to do just that. One thing at a time so I’m not overwhelmed!! I will keep updating as I get things done!