• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New to this need help

Hello all, I am new to this. I am trying to get started on my concept for ventress, but I have no idea where to start. I did have a few connects when I initially started looking, but I seem to have lost all my contacts and I am not sure who I should speak to. Does anyone know of any good costumers in the central texas area that can help me?

Step one is always the most boring, which is the research phase. 

The more time you spend in this phase, the more time and money it could save you in the following phases of your costume project.

Best bet is to scour Google, ETSY, FB, FB Groups, and to try and get into contact with other people who have already made this costume.

If you are going to wait for other people to hand you the answers to all your questions, it will just take that much longer to get started.

Be proactive, and hunt down the answers you need. 

Again, this is not the best time of year to be looking for replies from people, but in a week or so, most people should be back home and on the forums again.

If you have a question.................then you are choosing to wait for an answer..............That is 1 option............it could be awhile.

I already answered your question the best I can, it's going to be a little while till you get someone else to reply here due to the holidays.

So you can wait on a reply here, or you can do what I already said above, your choice.