• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

TrooperTalk app

DTCorvus

No his app only has limited features but i just looked and it does have jawa and tusken added. No sith lords and not sure if hes going to. Its a cool app as i have played with it for my clone but i have a few different costumes i can use it with

No his app only has limited features but i just looked and it does have Jawa and tusken added. No sith lords and not sure if hes going to. Its a cool app as i have played with it for my clone but i have a few different costumes i can use it with

I was told it had a custom feature, is this true and can it be tweaked to sound like Nihilus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How it works its a voice changer. You can tweak it to make your voice sound totally different. I just ordered cables and stuff to play with it more but I just use it for the clone loop right. It might be a hard time to tweak it that much to sound like nihilus. But ill let you know after the first of the year.