• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Asajj Concept neckseal/collar

Msyt

Hello everyone.

I need help from the Detachment leaders. I am working on my Asajj Ventress concept version and I can't get the collar right. 

Now my GML told me I could follow any reference, so I took the Sideshow action figurine. She had a round collar and my GML said I had to get a collar around my shoulders. I made this with a lot of problems, and then he said it was to 'messy'. I think it's because of the zigzag stitch which it needs for the stretching. 

now my question is, is a round collar also approvable, since the sideshow has it?

thanks for the help. 

love, Msyt

review_asajj_1.jpg

IMG_20171017_231705692.jpg

FB_IMG_1510669846211.jpg

Hello, Legion Membership Officer here. The Ep. 2 Concept Asajj can be seen with the collar armour going over her shoulders and also smaller and not overlapping like the Sideshow figure. 

Both are perfectly viable for approval.

So long as it is well fitted and not bunching it should be fine. It should have clean lines etc. Feel free and have the GML post in the GML thread or contact lmo@501st.com if there are questions, thanks.

Edited by ionicdesign

3 hours ago, ionicdesign said:

Hello, Legion Membership Officer here. The Ep. 2 Concept Asajj can be seen with the collar armour going over her shoulders and also smaller and not overlapping like the Sideshow figure. 

Both are perfectly viable for approval.

So long as it is well fitted and not bunching it should be fine. It should have clean lines etc. Feel free and have the GML post in the GML thread or contact lmo@501st.com if there are questions, thanks.

Thank you so much. :) I'll send it to him. Can't express my happiness haha.