• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Finally new Darth Revan incoming

LordVykous

I am very close to getting my Revan finished for submission for the basic 501st approval. For the flagship I still have a couple of things left to do. Mainly the dropping of the o ring, the leather for the rings and the single piece bracers. (Trying to get a stl print file for those. Anyone who has that that could direct me to it would be appreciated lol.) The clips at the top of the armor will be replaced with the more accurate ones by the time I send my application for approval in.

I did have a question for the red material at the bottom of the chest plate. What material would be better to us for it in your all's opinion? I shall include the link to pic of the armor as it sits now and the application pics once they are ready to send in. 

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/LordVykous/media/IMG_20171112_142908_zpsmjqllssc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1