• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Komari Vosa

Guest Anonymous

KomariVosa.jpg

I believe this is the only version of Komari Vosas's costume that will be considered for 501st purposes. On the plus side, I believe it is a good reference for all aspects of the costume.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rebelscum's archive;

swminiBH39komariFR.jpg

swminiBH39komariBK.jpg

It is actually very nice for a miniature, I made sure to pick it up the week it came out in 2006.

Should not be too hard to pick up still.

Ah now that back is slightly more doable lol!!!

It is a nice sculpt..like the use of silver in it.

ive got a few watching on ebay!

Guest Daritha
already noticed a slight difference in her top between 2 of the illustrations....lol..one has a top that barely covers the breast and has no back - just straps..the other image shows only the front, but covers her front completly and cut wise would insinuate that her back is covered somewhat as well...

Uh ... can we talk about the first costume version again? :lol:

Btw: Did you mean this costume? (The pics shouldn't recognized as reference since the figure is private-made by someone and therefore not a licensed product).

About the back: I've found another shot of her back. Its not quite good in quality but nontheless a different POV which could reveal some more infos.

Vosajango.jpg

Guest Daritha

Why? Do you want to be able to crush lightsaber hilts with your butt? ... Hm, that would be an interesting new Force attack for the next The Force Unleashed. Force butt crack ... or something. *keep it in mind* 8)

Well that would be an excellent talent to have... :lol::lol:

Nah with this costume i think the body needs to look damn good...and at the moment mine does not. :lol:

not a problem..whilst im training, i can research this costume to the best, rather than rush it.

it also give me time to research the other costume im working on - Bastila Shan.

This is too funny - I'm presently playing the KOTOR game and was thinking Bastila would be a cool costume too! Having a costume that doesn't require a bald cap or extensive makeup would be a nice alternative :D

To keep this thread on track, I like the bare back version better than the pics with the small crossed over straps. The bare back version could also be better since you'll need to cover your tattoo - no straps to rub the makeup off.

very true...the less friction on makeup the better!!

sadlt there no where for me to talk about my Bastila Shan progress...lol so i have to hint at it here hehe

very true...the less friction on makeup the better!!

sadlt there no where for me to talk about my Bastila Shan progress...lol so i have to hint at it here hehe

You can always talk about it on the Rebel Legion boards :twisted: .....since she's an accepted RL character

Can always talk about her in the lounge too :P

Guest DarthXanthus

My GF is picking this one up. She's joing to be using modified Assaj Ventress sabers as Komaris, as it was hers that Dooku gave to Assaj after killing her.

Thomas she's a friend of ours on Facebook so any guidance you have will be well appreciated.

She is a cosmetologist so I am sure she can get the scaring right.

Guest DarthXanthus

Costume coming along well. Corsetry is outsourced so really there is no use with pics of what we have, and the GF was wanting to not give any sneak peeks to it. :P

Due to her prescription this first version will not have yellow contacts. Just an inescapable fact for this one. They may not even be done for this years Dragon Con. Her eyes are pretty bright anyway, so this will just have to do for this year. Soft contacts cannot be made to her needs in that color in the time we have left.

We will be debuting out EU costumes (this and my Brakiss) on Friday at CV.

I think she is gonna track down Jango and get a pic with him for game reference.

Here she is in her Sith costume for our club.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/ ... 1370-1.jpg

I believe she is a fantastic candidate for getting this one done well.

MTFSYW

Guest Daritha

The house phone in the background is a bit distracting. ^^

Excellent job! She really gets into the character. I like the facial expressions.

Guest DarthXanthus

OMG!

I have just seen photos of the corsetry.

I am quite pleased with it.

Full details will be in a post later of our own. We will include all the contributors, which for the most part is the corset maker and her and her mothers costuming business ICQ Costumes.

Guest DarthXanthus

Oh, on another note the creator of Komari Vosa sites the design for the Assaj Ventress FX sabers as hers, as is listed in the storyline. He loved the costume, I hope to hear from him on details to refine it.