• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Standards Discussion - Sith Stalker

Twi'lek Pam

Guest DarthSisk

I was looking through the researched pictures I have collected, getting ready to start working on wooden mock-ups of the Saber Trophy belt, and I realized, that in the gameplay, there are only 6 lightsabers on his belt.

Those 6 being Kazdan Paratus' lightsaber pike tip, Rahm Kota's, Darth Maul, Vader, Galen Marek's first saber, and the Stalker's main Saber with the blade guards. Shaak Ti's Saber hilt is not included. Just a "heads up."

Guest DarthSisk

I realize, previously, it had been discussed that there were Luke's ESB lightsaber hilt, and Obi-Wan's ANH hilt, but this is not the case. :D

Guest Anonymous

Hello All,

I just recently joined this site and I want to do a Sith Stalker costume. I want to do the end of TFU version and I'm trying to figure out what all I need for the belt. Does he have any sabers or is he "unarmed"? Just trying to clear this up before I got and make 7 different sabers. Vor'e!

Kee Out.

Guest Anonymous

On all versions of this armor, Starkiller has a claw on both thumbs, both index fingers, both pinky fingers, and both middle fingers. Both ring fingers are bare (no claw)

Hope that helps.