• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Which mask is the best?

Darth Waffle

Hi! I got another question... I see lots of Nihiluses (Nihili?) here have lots of different masks. I originally wanted to 3D print mine, the one I have here as a profile picture, but... the file got corupted... It would take me a while to make it again. So, rather than remaking it, now I wish to purchase a Nihilus mask, which I think is the faster option.

But which one should I buy? I saw a couple online that I really like, and I would like to get some opinions about this.

The first one is the one offered by My Wicked Armor: https://www.etsy.com/listing/202095118/darth-nihilus-mask-inspired-by-star-wars

The second one by Khros Nest: http://www.khrosnest.com/darth-nihilus-mask/

Which one should I buy? Or if anyone has any suggestion to a better mask, feel free to reply.

So... apparently customs to Indonesia is limiting imported goods right now. And I have to send this mask to a nearby country than bring it as hand carry item for this to work. So now I'm sculpting my mask. Yeah... so many obtacles for me to gt my mask. But I'm not giving up. What do you guys think of my sculpt? I'm attaching the pics here. Please feel free to comment!

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-24 at 20.06.39.jpeg

d8a46035-9141-42f8-9d66-25878c6563b8.jpg

ce69c2ed-32ca-4d73-a08d-32cdcba15d66.jpg

a972fd14-d005-4744-a9eb-8203fdff8eee.jpg

b0070399-9b3a-4c33-a382-82345a1ed20e.jpg