• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Voice Amp?

BigSwish

I don't usually talk when I'm in Revan since he's canonically a guy and I'm well, not  :))

I don't really see a need for one given that he never had anything that referenced him using a form of voice modification in KOTOR. Is it just to counter the muffling from the mask and such?

I don't usually talk when I'm in Revan since he's canonically a guy and I'm well, not  :))

I don't really see a need for one given that he never had anything that referenced him using a form of voice modification in KOTOR. Is it just to counter the muffling from the mask and such?

Yes, simply to help with the muffling from the mask.

I just use an Aker amp, and use the neck strap like a belt and hide it under my hakima. Then I run the headset wire up the back of my armor and just hide the mike inside the bottom of my mask.  I put the headset on after my balaclava and the mask elastic I have holds it to my head.  The hood hides it otherwise since it's all black. 

6 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

Nice! been trying to find one that works with Aker. Can you please post/pm which one you're using??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the one I am using, but it's no longer available via Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GXR5GQG