• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Feedback for COTF Darth Nihilus

ghostofnihilus

Welcome!  First off I can tell you that the gloves you have won't work, they shouldn't have any stitching on them.  Also the cape should drape down your back, not over your shoulders, and to me the cape looks a little short.

Gloves def wrong should be smooth.

Cape need to drape on back( I pin mine to my shoulders so it wont go in front )

Cape should "nearly" touch the floor so it does look a bit short, but if you put it behind your shoulders it might help some.

I agree with the two other comments 

The gloves needs to be replaced

I also pinned the cape on the shoulders with snaps, to get it to drape down the back.

And if you put it over/behind your shoulders, the lenght should be fine - otherwise it´s an easy fix, better to long, than to short, when one have to fix it  :wink:

Edited by Heavy1973

Have a question for you. How much was the costume form wicked armor? I have been looking at it. How was the service. I have heard of people sending the funds only to have them take the money and run. Looking to take the easier route for the first costume of this type. Looks very sinister...