• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A'Sharad Hett Wip By Lasombrant

Lasombrant

I finally feel i have made enough progress to post...

Achievement Complete... Rebreather

Rebreather2_zpstzhldoek.jpg

Achievement Complete... Boots

Boots_zps6eqtsgub.jpg

Achievement Complete... Pouches Acquired

Pouches_zpsam1b42nh.jpg

Tusken Bucket 

Poor man's kit

Bucket%202_zpsdbkcn5c8.jpg

Tapping the helm with 8-32 1/2" screws for new Darth Hair Aluminum Greeblies  and beige screens over vents to insure they stay hidden.

Bucket%206_zpsw8vw90ff.jpg

12v micro fans installed in upper helm in hopes they will move air through vents at top (no real faith in this but won't be able to attempt it later so why not) it does blow quite i bit against my forehead when the mash front was attached so it might help evaporate the sweat at least.

Bucket%207_zpsjerjhms8.jpg

Full frontal of the cows ass before staining the seams to hand adding a bit more as a shim for nose beak.

Cows%20Ass%202_zpsbjnzbdbx.jpg

Alignment check on Blood Spitter and Eye Stalks 

Bucket%208_zps4pr8csnp.jpg

Bucket%209_zpsct9eau7e.jpg

Bucket%2011_zpslvypbh9v.jpg

Pouches wont work (sorry) they need to have 4 rivets on the outside and close on the bottom. I got declined on mine for my boxes so I had to have them made exactly like the picture.

Boots look good but WAY to clean lol

Lenses on mine I put on the base of the stalk (close to you face) it might be easier to see that way, Mine fogged up bad until I put the fans in.

Bucket looks good.

If too me two years to build mine (big move to Thailand helped lol) so if you need pointers or anything please message me.

How do i go about submitting pics from the comics as a reference i have three of his comics and none have a depiction with the pouches in the crl. This is the pouch i am trying to replicate as this is what he is most often depicted as using. 

Pouches.png