• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Newly Approved Members Post Here!!!

Newly approved DZ-96596 reporting for duty from Desert Scorpion Garrison (Perth, Western Australia) with my Doctor Aphra Red Vest A!

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=33596&costumeID=400

PXL_20210620_091522670edit.jpg

• Thanks 1

Aloha from Hawaii’s Pacific Outpost! I joined the 501st Legion in 2019 as the first and only Cantina Band Bith Musician in the outpost. I also hope to be the first Asajj Ventress Nightsister in Hawaii. I hope to finish the build in a couple weeks. 

This photo is from when the Hawaii Symphony played the score from A New Hope while the movie was being shown. We were able to greet all the guests as they entered the concert hall. It’s my favorite troop so far. 

24764D75-428E-49AD-AE1E-87534891A56D.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello! I'm Runar from Norway! I just got approved this weekend, the night before my first troop! My process started a yeaar ago when I was a supporter at an event and when I got home I was like now it's time to start fulfilling the dream of becomming Darth Revan in the 501st Legon. I opened Blender and started modelling the mask, and through the year I've designed armor, 3D printed, sanded, painted and even learned to sew while writing my master's thesis, so that I could be a sith lord this weekend. It has been a journey and I've learned a lot, and I'm looking forward to using this costume a lot of times!
Also, my TKID is 75125. Since I'm a theologian, I would find it fun for my id to be a theological reference, so this is the dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant in centimeters, 75cm by 125cm.

image.png

image.png

Hello! I'm Elly (DS-69740) from Atlanta, GA!

Super excited to have my first 501st approved costume as Mara Jade's black bodysuit. This was my first time trying to make quilted fabric (for the inner side of the legs) and it was one of the most frustrating things I've ever done because my sewing machine wanted to eat my fabric. But after much cursing, tears, and whining to my fellow GA club members, I finally got the costume together and am so excited to wear it for trooping! It's too bad the first troop I did (this past Saturday) was absolutely freezing outside and I had no sleeves lol

421517886_10102043447772779_1697510184298548845_n.jpg

Edited by Myri_Jean