• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Looking for a head model for CRL!!! Please help Starkillers!!

Kylo

Hello! I am in need a "head" for a CRL I just finished. I do not look like Starkiller all all.

Is anyone willing to provide me with a picture of themselves clean shaven ( with a starkiller hair cut) front and back? Ill do all the work. ..come on you guys want to be part of a CRL right?

Start posting!

front and side works great to! as seen here in the Kylo Ren Crl

800px-KyloRenStarkillerHair.jpeg

Edited by Amidala

Which Starkiller Costume?

Might want to hit up all the "Starkiller Training Gear (TIE Factory)" as they are really the only ones where the "head" is visible.

You might want to send them PMs, as current activity on TFE is rather spotty at best, and the "Heads" you are looking for may not see this for quite some time.

Edited by Yankee71

Does not have to look like Sam. I mearly need a Male head thats shaven. :D (buzzcut like him)

Not a single one of our current CRLS have a Starkiller. I'm dying here. XD 

Also yes... im such a fan of Sam He cant loose me when i see him.

CKbTQzP.jpg

• Like 2

Which Starkiller Costume?

Might want to hit up all the "Starkiller Training Gear (TIE Factory)" as they are really the only ones where the "head" is visible.

You might want to send them PMs, as current activity on TFE is rather spotty at best, and the "Heads" you are looking for may not see this for quite some time.

Its for the Dark Apprentice costume and NO other Starkiller head is in any other crl i already went though it and looked. That was the first thing i did :/

Dawn! I asked my friend who lives in Florida if he would be interested. I've told him for YEARS that he needed to make a Starkiller costume, so this is just another excuse for me to bug him about it! I already asked him and he said he would be interested in helping as well.

Dan.jpg

I'd LOVE to help! I have an approved TIE Training gear costume & I'm working on an Arena gear costume from TFU2. I can get you updated pics tomorrow (well today)

You are listed as a Forum Member, have you applied for TFE on the Legion page? If you are interested in being a member of TFE, you can get the application part done and then post here to get greater access to the forum! http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-501st-andor-detachment-access-requests/