• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Problems finding Boots and Gloves for COTF

henkaa

Hi all.

I have started on a Nihilus build. I have the made a mask (revision 1) and a head peice. I also started looking on some fabrics.

I have a hard time finding the right gloves and boots. Do you have any good resources on where to find these items at a tollerable price range? Are there even some resources to look into in Sweeden (it is where I live so).

Around the hand is 21 cm (almost 9 inches) and length is 20 cm (8 inches) (this is ofc whithout the gountlet part)

Feet is size 45 (mostly)

FYI I have posted this same info in Nordic Legions forum.

Thanks in advance for any help.

/Henrik

Hi and welcome

For gloves, you´ll need this style - and this is just an exampel  : http://www.ebay.com/itm/171054688953

And for the boots, you can use any plain black boots, that doesn´t have any visible straps, buckles, or laces. 

Good luck with your build  :wink: and do put a WIP up in here, it´s much easier for you to show your progress and to ask for advice and for us to help out.

Cheers