• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

r00k's CotF Darth Nihilus Pictures and discussion

r00k

Well, it's been about a little over a year since I first registered on this forum, but I got my first EU force user approved! I started off looking at Nihilus, Revan, and the Sith Acolyte. Decided to go with Nihilus and Revan first due to the availability of crafters that have them available.

I went with MWA's Nihilus first since it was mostly cloth (a blessing in the California November 90+ weather). I officially trooped in him yesterday for the first time! It was a lot of fun, and even though most people didn't know who he was, it was a big hit :-D

I've made 2 modifications to the outfit from MWA's original offering. The first was to order another tunic from him to appease the CRL's requirement of an inner and outer tunic. The second was to wear a hakama beneath the skirts. This adds a little bit of volume to the skirts as I move around. It's a subtle improvement, but I like the effect.

As I troop more in him (I normally troop a TIE Pilot) I'll be adding more pictures and showing off other modifications (considering trying to cut down the under mask a little bit to make his face look a little more slender). Comments, suggestions, and general thoughts are all welcome. 

post-1316-0-51226600-1479078754_thumb.jpg