• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Looking for a trooper for assistance

DarthCaedus

Not sure if I am posting to the right area and if I'm not I apologize. I am trying to find a Legion storm trooper who can help me with a few points for my costume. I am trying to figure out how to a) not cause the fabric to bunch up around my shoulder/collar under the chest plate, what the inside of the chest plate looks like (as far as padding goes) and the best method people have found for attaching the chest plate to the back plate. Is medieval breastplate style preferred or should I try more of a Tron Legacy style and use neodymium magnets to attach them to me undershirt. Any thoughts advice is welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Michael

ps.- I am working on a Jacen Solo right after he allied with Lumiya/Darth Caedus costume series (starting in Jedi travel robes and progressing to the full GAG armour)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the problem I am still in the planning stage and I am trying to figure out how to adhere the armour to me and the best manner to pad it so that the fabric under layer won't bunch.. basically if anyone would be willing to take pictures of the inside of their trooper armour that would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk