• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Kotor II Darth Nihilus. WIP

Darth Tader

Does anyone know how hard Fosshape gets after heating?

Think it will support the weight of the Cowl if I make a cowl cap out of it? I have no problem if needed putting a fiberglass layer on it to help it out but I also want to make sure it doesn't deform if I go to SDCC

Its a lot easier and a lot cheaper to get where im at than worbla, Sintra might work but I have a limited amount of it that's also going toward my boba fett

Edited by Darth Tader

Looking good, 

My Personal Advice is to make the Bunny Ears a full helmet, it will sit a little better and give a more uniform look.... happy to provide pics if you need them on my Revan 

Mask looks good, but the material's thickness is my only concern over it, you can see from the outside that it's pretty thick and not rounded off on the edges

Gloves look like they fit nicely. There should be no problem there as long as they're mostly plain with no details stitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so pictures are off GML said they look great (for some reason this computer wont let me load them so ill have to wait till I get home: SORRY)

but the application is in the works with the 501st.

Hopefully you will be knowing SL-11138 soon! :)