• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

GML help?

barbaraskywalker

Hello, its me again! I mentioned before i was working on My eleena daru costume, and i was wondering: do i really need to make a pattern on my lekku? Because even the only existing eleena changed her lekku to a non marble pattern. Its plain baby Blue. I dont mind drawing that on But Eleena doesnt really have spots on her head its just and ilusion because of the poor TOR graphics. It looks pixelated.

I dont mind doing it but i really wanna look like her!

Enviado do meu HUAWEI VNS-L31 através de Tapatalk

Good evening,

There is sophistication in Darth Malgus’s love interest’s Lekku colouration. Perhaps pattern is not the right word. Might be easier to understand under the term molted;
1_elee10.jpg
I encourage interested costumers to seek the highest resolution references possible. To view CRL’s and other approved costumes as guides, but not necessarily the final word.

Be well,
Thomas 

^ Exaxtly what Thomas said. While its important. The CRLS are not the end all be all. The detailing is quite unique on the Lekku as pointed out by already. 

Also GMLS are very different from one to the next we could tell you to change it til we are "Blue" in the face and your GML might have just taken it. (Sorry for the pun I had to). :D

Hello dear. In the CRL can read:

"Lekku has a spotted or marbled pattern in a different shade of blue."

Sorry for the old photos where marbled spotted can't be see.