• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

WTB Darth Revan MWA kit

Ketchup

Hey all!

Been a while since I've been in here, but I am still quite set on getting into a Revan kit. I have tried contacting MWA to no avail, as I have long since decided trying to R&D my own was going to try my patience too much. So I figured I'd ask around to see if someone is selling their MWA kit (or perhaps a better way to get into contact with Rob). I'm in no real rush, I just have my heart set on getting my Revan done for Celebration Orlando so that my boyfriend and I can go together as Revan and Carth Onasi. Now that I finally have a stable job, I'm in the market! Any help is appreciated.

When I got my kit ordered in late December 2015, I was able to contact him via email info@wickedarmor.com and he was responding within a day or two.  Alternatively, he's been active on Facebook lately showing off his revised Kylo Ren, so you may be able to message him there https://www.facebook.com/wickedarmor/.

If all that fails, PM me and I will see if I can get a hold of him or have any other ways of contacting him.

The thing to keep in mind with Rob from MWA is that he probably gets 300+ emails a day.

Keep your message short and to the point.  The longer it takes him to read emails, the less time he has to work on costumes.

If he doesn't reply after 3 days, send him the same message again, until he replies.

Why do you even need to get a hold of him, just go to his page with the prices on it, and you can order it?

He doesn't want any links posted to that page just type in MWA prices or something like that in google to find it on your own.

Deluxe Revan - $930

Basic Revan - $580

Deluxe Armor Parts Only - $610

Basic Armor Parts Only - $420

Deluxe Robes Only - $320

KOTOR Revan Saber Hilt - $45

Revan Mask Only - $85

Revan Undermask Only - $40

Revan Armor Touch-Up Paint - $5

Those prices don't jive with what I've seen on etsy, so I don't google that much since stuff can change. But I haven't so much wanted a price list as a response to a basic inquiry.

Now that I've seen this price list, I have more questions. LOL. I wasn't aware he had a "basic" and "deluxe" kit, or what the differences are between them

When you get in touch with Rob he will send you a link (that he asks you not to share due to not wanting to get overwhelmed) to his site with all pricing info.

As for the MWA Deluxe vs Basic, this is what Rob says on his website:

Basically, the hard armor pieces are the same, but all of the soft parts are missing like the ribbed joint between the upper and lower torso or do not have the details of the Deluxe revan like pleats or ribs on the red sash. Budget friendly version not recommended for 501st. I cannot upgrade the fabric to the Deluxe version at a later time.

Edited by blackrock

When you get in touch with Rob he will send you a link (that he asks you not to share due to not wanting to get overwhelmed) to his site with all pricing info.

Ahhhhh okay I getcha. Thanks!

Google "Mywickedarmor.com prices" then click on the link that says "Commisions Acess Area - My Wicked Armor" (for me on google, it is the 2nd option listed)

Click the costume you want (Costumes with an "A" are auction only or you have to talk to Rob to make it happen)

Look at the prices

Order your costume

Atm the only costumes you can buy are "Darth Revan", "Darth Nihilus"

Edited by Yankee71