• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Danrodjrs Imperial Knight

danrodjr

A belated congrats to you, Dan! Welcome to the 501st Legion. If you would like to get your Detachment access here on the forums, please go to the Request thread here http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-request-501st-andor-detachment-access/ and fill in the necessary stuff so I can get you the appropriate access. 

A belated congrats to you, Dan! Welcome to the 501st Legion. If you would like to get your Detachment access here on the forums, please go to the Request thread here http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-request-501st-andor-detachment-access/ and fill in the necessary stuff so I can get you the appropriate access. 

Thanks!!!!

Dan, what saber hilt are you using in the pictures, btw?  I'm waiting for delivery of my Saberforge "Archon" saber, which I'm hoping will be approved whenever I do submit.   :)

I saw that Saberforge has the IK saber, they call it the Silver Knight, my daughter is pickig one up for her IK which we are in the process of building. 

Just to let everyone know: I have now set up sources for the IK Belts, the tunic and pants. The saber are found on Saberforges website and are called the Silver Knight. I also have a source for the ABS IK armor. If anyone would like the information please let me know. I would like to build up the forces of the one true emperor,  Emperor Roan Fel. 

1403439-roan_fel__03__002__01_.png

Edited by danrodjr

I've been really slack on following up with this costume, Dan.  I finally got around to doing the close rough trim on my armor pieces, however, I really have little to reference...mostly pictures of Thomas.  Your photos are going to come in handy, again, thank you for posting those.  With no instructions detailing what each armor piece is, it's hard to figure out where they go.  However, I think I've figured most of it out now, after re-looking at your pics.

Friday, I will take detailed photos on my parts, and make a WIP thread.  Giovanni just shipped my bodysuit, so hopefully that will arrive soon.  We used the artwork reference photos that Thomas posted here, so I'm hoping that the suit looks correct.  I know the quality will be good.  :)

I definitely will be messaging you for the supply resources you mentioned.  I'd like to have this costume up and running by Celebration.

• Like 1

Just bumping my build thread, I can't believe that it has almost 3 years since this build. I still absolutely love this costume! And will be wearing it more. Hoping that a renewed interest come back and increases our numbers. Long Live Emperor Fel !

cards.jpg

ik5.jpg

ik2.jpg

I'm still working on mine, can't wait to get it done! I'm also trying to convince more people to join the Imperial Knights. :) I haven't started a build thread here yet, but I probably will soon.

Yours looks amazing by the way!

Edited by GyozaGuy