• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Inexpensive tunic option from eBay

In my searching for a Vader bodysuit for my Imperial Knight build, I finally came across an affordable 2-pc bodysuit.  It's from eBay, from a company similar to Cosplaysky, called CosplayDIY.  They requested exact measurements upon order submission, and I had the item shipped from China within two weeks.  Not being tremendously familiar with this particular item for Vader, I think it looks pretty good.  Downsides are it's thick, and extremely hot.  I began sweating within minutes of putting it on in my house, I can't imagine how you Vader's do this in summer months outside, unless the leather suits are cooler.  It is, obviously for the cost, a pleather suit.  But for $100 USD shipped, I don't think it can be beat.  I just need to find comparable material to build up the collar, or something like a dickie/neck seal perhaps...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162067113144?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

post-1767-0-17595400-1469106647_thumb.jpg

Edited by Avatar190