• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Help on New Ventress

ladyb

Guest Sakara

lol..im not african either lol..and ive been told im pretty good ay Asajj :wink:

She was always drawn with a bald head though in her 'human' look...she was drawn once as an alien with medusa like predator dreaded hair..which looks incredible...but meant prosthetics aswell...she was also drawn as an evil version of Amidala...same type of ornate headdress but with wild hair and evil eyes.

Guest Sakara

theyre in thr art of AOTC..the various versions the artists came up with for the female villianess for the film...that eventually became Dooku!

Guest Anonymous

You mean that picture in Dressing a Galaxy? There's one piece of concept art of an alien woman, all white in an elaborate black dress with black make-up around the eyes and white tentacle dreadlocks.

Thanks, I've been meaning to have a look, I have some of the others of those from the other movies, but don't have that one.

Edit: Brita has checked at the library and is seeing about getting it on inter-library loan.

AsajjStrikes.jpg

Um...am I reading that right ladyb?! The "before I shaved" statement?

Yes, and I don't want to hijack this thread. Had my makeup go horribly wrong before a Relay for Life event and didn't want to let them down, so I did shave...Michael posted a picture on page 5 of my thread.

Now THAT'S dedication! 8)8)8)

It helps when I explain I did it to raise money for cancer research.

The hair will grow back, hopefully quickly because the wig we ordered was sent blond instead of the dark brown I ordered :roll:

Guest Daritha

Aaaand ... back from vacation. 8)

Thats awesome! You're awesome! People are often blocking when it comes to private parts like your own hair. I myself don't exactly know if I would go bald ... with my 1.2 cm long hair it wouldn't be such a sacrifice either. ^^

I was able to help coordinate an event over the weekend that helps kids in being cared for before being placed in foster care. Were were able to raise a decent amount of money to help and it was a lot of fun:

Ladysabers.jpg

Duelingladys.jpg

MorningGroupPic.jpg

• Like 1

My husband has gotten his Dooku together and we got some pictures last week. This one with the tweaking done by Mark Haskell of the SLD.

dookuventress2.jpg

Hopefully I can share soon I've made a new belt with some help from my wonderful friend Marla. Picture coming as soon as I can secure the buckle.

My husband got a few new images for the first time in a while. Crazy I've been trooping as Asajj Ventress for about nine years now. 
AsajjWindRed.jpg

AsajjPush2.jpg

AsajjKick2.jpg

Edited by ladyb
  • Like 2