• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Of Body Suits and Cloaks- Approvable or Not?

darth_ana

Sorry to be spamming the boards so much, but as I'm nearing costume completion, my local garrison has been offering suggestions and advice. We have one other person that does body paint, and that is our Darth Maul. He uses cake based and only on his head/neck. They seem to be questioning my use of body ink, haha. I'm comfortable with it, so for that I'm not worried.

However, they've suggested a body suit. I remembered reading that a body suit is not acceptable for Darth Talon official approval. They asked to me cite where I read it, and for the life of me I can't remember!  So, is it possible to use a body suit for approval? Can you use a body suit for trooping later, especially when it's chillier outside?

Also, can one use a cloak for Talon and get approval? Can I use a cloak for future trooping, again when it is chilly outside?

Thanks for your time and patience. ^_^