• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Clone Wars Concept Revan Approvable?

Teraxis

This is more for Discussion and Debate on this character and could possibly be a good place to gather references.  Revan was slated to be in the Clone Wars tv series as per Dave Filoni.  The concept art of this version of the character exists and I am curious as to if it would be a costume that could be considered for approval.

revanconc.png

Darth_Revan_Clone_Wars2.png

Darth_Revan_Clone_Wars.png

Uuuuh nice pictures!! I like the armor and would like to do it :D

I didn't know that Revan will be in TCW. I'm a bit confused because Revan is a Old Republic character so he isn't in the new canon.

That make me sad that they will reactivate delated characters.

This was concept art he was going to be one or the Sith Lords Yoda talked to. They ended up going with just Bane instead. But stated that the scene with Revan was shot it just nevergot finished because they decided to just do bane at that point.

This is a interesting situation really.. you have full turn arounds yet was never inserted into the show... Normally simple concept art doesn't really work but this is full on 3d models. I'll check and see what the other admin (and Thomas say)

Edited by Amidala

Yep. though keep in mind with a Legion 1st they are always a risk. This one looks like a good candidate however I would never say for certain that its approvable. :)

have a good day!!

If you have the official references (which the link very clearly shows) and yo can make the costume match those references, then there *shouldn't* be any issues.

It's interesting to see all these different versions of Revan coming out of the woodworks with KOTOR, TOR, comic version, and now CW Concept. Feels a bit like Boba Fett (please god don't ever have a "Holiday Special Revan!).