• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out theĀ New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Capelet attachment

Darth Revan

Would anyone be kind to share how they manage to attach the capelet? Obviously there's room for excess fabric, I have it currently pinned into a bundle so I can stitch it together and add clips to attach inside (or I can change the setup to attach to the top clasps on the front). Just would like to see how some of you that have already been approved decided to do yours. Thanks all

Yo! Personally, I attached (sewed) the hood, caplet, and cape so that they are all one piece. The combined trio is clasped to the front of my armor (with the accurate clasps) and the hood stays in place with velcro (on the inside of the hood) attaching to matching velcro on the top of my mask! I can take pictures of how I attach everything on my Revan if you'd like - just let me know!

• Like 1

If you don't mind id like to see a pic or two. I'm no seamstress but I'm trying to get a idea how I need to prep the cowl setup to somewhat wrap around my shoulders and attach to the chest piece. I love the idea of seeing it and the cape together as one. That makes it easier I think