• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

MWA red sash

Darth Revan

Just got it in and wondering how anyone who also has this from MWA has attached it to the ring? I was thinking of having the loose end that has the pins with it sewn back onto itself, maybe have a tubing ran through it so I can have that silver bar it hangs from run through it. The fabric is real thin so I want to minimize any stress on it. Thoughts? Or anyone wanna tell me how they did theirs?

Attach it to the silver bar. It can't be approved if it is attached to the ring. The pins work well for me as long as I don't accidentally step on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I stitched Velcro onto strips of fabric and tacked the fabrics onto the backside of the sash.  (I had to reinforce the foam with fabric to hold the stitch.)  Now I can fold it over the bar when I'm getting ready.  It holds well because I used the industrial strength.  Just had to determine how much to fold so it hung in the right place.